Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Paint By Chocolate

How does a blonde get the last drops of Hershey's syrup out of the squeeze bottle??

When I'm down to the last drop of anything in a squeeze bottle, I learned a good way to get it out using centrifical force (big words for a blonde). I stand in the middle of the kitchen floor and quickly spin my entire arm around causing the product to be forced toward the opening. I did this once with chocolate syrup, spinning my arm around and around until I heard my Mom scream, "What are you doing!!" When I stopped, I realized that the top had been left open and there were chocolate circles from the floor, to the wall, to the ceiling, to the other wall and back. It was a huge mess! Despite the effort I didn't get the last drop of chocolate - the walls did - but it didn't stop me from using the spinning technique. I just make sure the top is closed!

No comments: